Accountability



Today's versus were:

Jeremiah 31?30
Luke 12:47-48
Luke 19:11-26
1 Corinthians 10-15

The focus of these were on accountability and wow did it have an impact on my thoughts. Some things that stuck out is that we all die from our sins and we are responsible for our own actions. Now obviously as believers we know that they can be forgiven, but we should always take care not to sin.

Luke 12:47-48 really struck me: here are my thoughts at the time of reading
   "Oh boy, I have NOT done this well at all. I do however feel I was never prepared to carry anything out. I did/do not fully understand the word of God or what my "calling" is to be sure I honor, serve and spread His word."

The passage for 1 Corinthians is about building your foundation on God and His word. It talks about taking your gifts and abilities God has given you and to use them for His glory. This is a place I feel stuck in, I am not certain what my "gifts" are, I continue to try and work through this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Daughter

Be A Comfort

Stepping Onto My Path