Courage in Trials


Photo by Piotr Bizior

"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father's home." John 14:1-2


Life can be so hard and many times we believe, falsely, that it shouldn't be. We have never been promised an easy life here on earth. It is our eternal life in Heaven which will be magnificently wonderful. I have often found myself in prayer wondering why I am going through something difficult, or why bad things happen. What is amazing is when I have these thoughts, I turn to God's word, and in turn He speaks back to me. Reassuring me that all is right and being done in accordance to His will and that He is here as my Comforter.

Trials, or challenging times, are a part of our walk with the Lord. It is our reaction to these trials that will either build our faith, or rip it apart. When you doubt, question, or just feel upset about a situation, you need to get on your knees and pray. Ask God to help, ask for wisdom and always ask that His will be done in all things, even when it is not the answer we may be looking for. Below are some great versus to read and reflect on when you are needing to find courage in your trials. God Bless!

Have Courage in Trials:
Genesis 15:1
Deuteronomy 10:12-13
Job 1:10
Ruth 4:15
2 Kings 20:5-6
Psalm 104:27-30
Mark 4:35-41
Luke 6:47-49
John 14:1-7
2 Corinthians 1:3-7 and 4:7-18


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Daughter

Be A Comfort